Bengaluru Squad Services Private Limited
We are committed to following the safety and statutory regulations issued by the STATE OF KARNATAKA and CENTRAL Government, Bengaluru Squad has Procured all the certification and license requirements from the government.
- CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
- PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCIES (REGULATION) ACT-PSARA
- ISO-45001:2018 (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
- ISO-9001-2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
- SA-8000-2014 (CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE)
- FIRE AND SAFETY ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
- KARNATAKA SECURITY SERVICES ASSOCIATION (KSSA) CERTIFICATE
- GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA LABOR LICENSE
- MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- CERTIFICATE OF ENROLMENT ISSUED UNDER KARNATAKA TAX ON PROFESSIONS, TRADES, CALLINGS AND EMPLOYMENTS ACT, 1976.
- CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT: (CENTRAL VIGILANCE DEPARTMENT)
- EPF REGISTRATION
- ESI REGISTRATION
- GST REGISTRATION
A private security company is a business establishment, which provides armed and unarmed security services and expertise to individuals. These services can be defined as the protection of personnel or assets. Ex:
- Enforce rules and regulations
- Respond to Threats and Emergencies
- Monitor CCTV cameras
- Conduct security checks
- Personal security
- Home security
- Automobile security
- Event security
- Aviation Security
PSARA- PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCIES (REGULATION) ACT 2005
The PSARA License is issued to operate in one or more districts of a particular state or for the entire State. If anyone wants to run Security Business in Multiple States, then they need to make separate applications in each state and have to comply with the respective State procedures.
As we all live in a Secular country and we respect all religions and communities, but, most importantly we being in an industry that acts in a responsible position to safeguard life and assets, we need to comply with certain government terms which might sound unfair, “one the recent notice from southern railway stated after the terrorist attack in Jammu railway station, certain Bangladeshi Nationals/Rohingya/Nepali are suspected to be entered and joining our industries, they need to be verified thoroughly without fail considering the national security. Notice Ref#: B/P.315/MGRC/SBC/2020”
There are few requirements that need to be taken care of before applying for the PSARA license
Foreign Direct Investment is not allowed in PSARA.
Applicant should be in possession of an office prior to applying for a license. It can be rented, leased, or owned. If it is rented then the rental agreement may be registered or unregistered and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the owner of the premises is a must.
In some state’s applicants should be financially sound, which should reflect in their Income Tax Returns.
There is no Minimum Educational Qualification required.
Anyone can apply for a PSARA license; it is not limited to Ex-servicemen of armed forces or any other forces.
Mandatory forms which come under PSARA
- Form Description
- Form I Verification of Character & Antecedents of Applicant
- Form II Form for Verification of Character and Antecedents of Security
- Guard and Supervisor
- Form III Character and Antecedents Certificate
- Form IV Training Certificate
- Form V Application for New License/Renewal of License to engage in Business of Private Security Agency
- Form VI License to engage in the business of Private Security Agency
- Form VII Form for Appeal
- Form VIII Register of Particulars
- Form IX Photo ID Card for Private Security Guard/ Supervisor
ISO 45001:2018 (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
According to the International Labour Organization, more than 7,600 people die from work-related accidents or diseases every single day. That’s why an ISO committee of occupational health & safety experts set to work to develop an International Standard with the potential to save almost three million lives each year. Structured in a similar way to other ISO management systems, the approach will be familiar to users of standards such as ISO 14001 or ISO 9001
Essentials of Occupational health and safety management systems
Management leadership and commitment
Safe work procedures and written instructions
Health and safety training and instruction
Identifying hazards and managing risk
Inspection of premises, equipment, workplaces & work practices
Investigation of incidents
Joint health and safety committee & representatives
Occupational health and safety programs
Bengaluru Squad: As the above-mentioned certification of PSARA and OHSAS are the, along with the above are few traditional laws that also need to follow as MANDATE.
(1) The Payment of Wages Act, 1936 (4 of 1936)
(2) The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 (14 of 1947)
(3) The Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (11 of 1948).
(4) The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (19 of 1952).
(5) The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 (21 of 1965).
(6) The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 (37 of 1970)
(7) The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 (39 of 1972).
(8) The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 (25 of 1976).
(9) The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979 (30 of 1979).